IBCSD – Climate, Energy, and Circular Economy Manager
Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) a CEO led association based in Jakarta is looking for a Climate, Energy, and Circular Economy Manager to support the organization in promoting sustainable business in Indonesia
- Act as a Project Manager for energy, climate & circular economy, focusing on such topics as sustainability and climate/net zero strategies, low carbon economy transition and circular economy
- Engage stakeholder and organize capacity building and facilitate workshop
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of project outputs within the budget and smooth team coordination.
- Provide technical guidance and inputs to the ongoing and potential projects and review deliverables.
- Prepare and deliver presentations
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sustainability, Climate Change, Industry, Economics, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sustainability and/or climate change
- willingness to lead projects; ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and meet deadlines; attention to detail.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data and draw conclusions and practical recommendations as a result of the analysis.
- Strong written, verbal communication and data presentation skills. Ability to present complex and technical information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Fluency in English
- Focus on problem solving
Interested applicants should send the cover letter and CV to [email protected] before 18th September 2021.