Natural capital is one of main resources of a business. The concern of private sector towards natural capital is the form of investment contributing to the business sustainability itself. Aware of this importance, IBCSD establishes:
Working Group on Ecosystem
- IBCSD believe that companies need to review and assess all the risks and opportunities in term of ecosystem associated with the operation of the company.
- However, the relationship between ecosystems and the foundation of the company’s operations sometimes cannot be understood easily.the importance of the relationship between ecosystem management and business operations of each company in the context of mainstreaming the sustainability in economic growth, ecological balance and social development underlie the formation IBCSD Working Group on Ecosystem which will be focused in three main agenda;
- Business Ecosystems Training (BET
- Corporate Ecosystem Services Review (ESR)
- Guide to Corporate Ecosystem Valuation (CEV)