Communication & Relation Executive
The Communications & Relations main responsibility is to maintain good relations with the member, responsible for all administrative aspects of membership development, marketing, and activities. This position also holds a significant responsibility to establish a good relationship with all related IBCSD stakeholders through publication development for promoting IBCSD vision and mission.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
IBCSD Communications & Relations
Reports to :
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building and maintain relationships with IBCSD Member and in coordination with Program Director to communicate IBCSD Programs to all members in order to establish the working program related to issue.
- Responsible in the membership recruitment process, marketing and all administrative & correspondence matters for the new and existing IBCSD Member.
- Responsible for the development of IBCSD members best practices & case studies, brochures, newsletters, and other publications to promote IBCSD vision, mission and ongoing program.
- Coordinate the implementation for IBCSD event from planning and executing according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Coordinate and represent IBCSD at various conferences, meetings and events; including the annual membership meeting, new member orientations, regular meeting with related stakeholder and any networking programs.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for media outreach and media relations content during IBCSD event and related occasion.
Knowledge, Experience, and Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications / public relations /journalism/ marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in similar positions with preference to experience working in private sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively cultivate relationships with prospects, members, related stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
- Show independence and initiative, also demonstrate creativity in problem solving, contributing new ideas and solutions.
- Experience and success in developing compelling written, oral and visual presentation materials
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload involving multiple projects at one time
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team in fast-paced, changing environment
- Results-oriented and willingness to be accountability to measurable goals
- Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Additional skill on using Corel will be advantage.
Interested applicants should send the cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 September 2017.