Assistant to the TFA 2020 Regional Coordinator SEA (To be based in Jakarta)
The Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) is seeking an Assistant to the Tropical Forest Alliance 2020 (TFA 2020) Southeast Asia Regional Coordinator to be based in Jakarta. The Assistant supports the day to day activities of TFA 2020 Regional Coordinator including project coordination and reporting
TFA 2020 is a global public-private partnership in which partners take voluntary actions, individually and in combination, to reduce the tropical deforestation associated with the sourcing of commodities such as palm oil, soy, beef, and paper and pulp. The Global Secretariat of TFA 2020 is hosted at the World Economic Forum (WEF), Geneva, while the Southeast Asia Regional Coordinator is hosted at IBCSD.
Under the supervision of the TFA 2020 South East Asia Regional coordinator
- Support the preparation of reports and engagement material
- Support the TFA 2020 Regional Coordinator in the establishing weekly and monthly priorities for regional activities and reflecting them on TFA 2020 Southeast Asia calendar
- Organize TFA 2020 regional virtual and in-person meetings, events, and conferences, including managing invitations, supporting technology platforms, on-site management, and preparing supporting materials.
- Drive partner engagement on the TFA2020 digital platform
- Act as the primary driver for TFA 2020 partners initiatives mapping in Southeast Asia
- Work with TFA 2020 Secretariat Geneva to maintain TFA 2020 partners database
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Experience in working in the sustainable supply chain issues would be an advantage
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia both verbal and written
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Excellent Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Advance skills of Microsoft Office, Internet, and virtual meeting tools
This vacant position is full time basis. Interested applicant should send the cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 November 2017.