Program Coordinator Land Use and Natural Resources Conflict Resolution
Indonesia Bussiness Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) is seeking for Program Coordinator Land Use and Natural Resources Conflict Resolution Initiative to support in the following five program areas: Coordination, Networking and Community Building,Institutional Reform,Capacity Development,Research and Development,Policy Reform.
The Program Coordinator holds responsibility for the development and the day to day implementation of the Initiative’s programs. This includes overseeing all aspects of the five program areas – in planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
• Establishes the vision and assume overall leadership of CRU program.
• Serves as the primary liaison with donors, key government stakeholders, partners, and other stakeholders.
• Provides overall strategic, technical, programmatic, financial and management guidance and support for project activities.
• Ensures that program outputs are delivered in timely manner, that higher-level objectives and outcomes are met and that all financial, operational and reporting requirements of donor are fulfilled to a high degree.
• Oversees a complex program of research and pilot activities that are implemented across a range of locations and focused on identifying best practices of conflict resolution on land and natural resources management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Significant education and experience with issues related to natural resource management, agriculture, or rural development.
• Demonstrated knowledge of national and regional laws and policies related to natural resource management, plantations, and the forestry sector.
• Experience or interest in issues related to environmental conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated experience in program planning, management, and evaluation.
• A strong commitment to collaborative decision making and to public participation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking, media communications, grant writing, and outreach materials production.
• Demonstrated fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
The applicants should send their CV to email@example.com before 20 August 2018.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.*