JOB DESCRIPTION : IBCSD Communications & Relations
Reports to : Executive Director
The Communications & Relations main responsibility is to maintain a good relations with member, responsible for all administrative aspects of membership development, marketing, and activities. This position also holds significant responsibility to establish a good relationship with all related IBCSD stakeholders through publication development for promoting IBCSD vision and mission.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building and maintain relationships with IBCSD Member and in coordination with Program Director to communicate IBCSD Programs to all members in order to establish the working program related to issue.
- Responsible in the membership recruitment process, marketing and all administrative & correspondence matters for the new and existing IBCSD Member.
- Responsible for the development of IBCSD members best practices & case studies, brochures, newsletters, and other publications to promote IBCSD vision, mission and ongoing program.
- Coordinate the implementation for IBCSD event from planning and executing according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Coordinate and represent IBCSD at various conferences, meetings and events; including the annual membership meeting, new member orientations, regular meeting with related stakeholder and any networking programs.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for media outreach and media relations content during IBCSD event and related occasion.
Knowledge, Experience, and Education Required
- Bachelor's degree in communications / public relations /journalism/ marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in similar positions with preference to experience working in private sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively cultivate relationships with prospects, members, related stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
- Show independence and initiative, also demonstrate creativity in problem solving, contributing new ideas and solutions.
- Experience and success in developing compelling written, oral and visual presentation materials
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload involving multiple projects at one time
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team in fast-paced, changing environment
- Results-oriented and willingness to be accountability to measurable goals
- Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Additional skill on using Corel will be advantage.