If your company recognises the need for engaging on sustainable development and wants to learn more, you should join the IBCSD. If you have an established sustainability strategy, but want to work together with other peer companies for greater collective impact, then the IBCSD presents an ideal opportunity for you. Whether you are in early or advanced stages, the main requirement for membership is a "commitment to action" and a willingness to share experience.
To learn more about IBCSD membership you may arrange for a comprehensive briefing by contacting the following representatives:
Mr. Budi Santosa Ms. Indah Budiani
Indonesian corporates or Multi National Companies registered in Indonesia, that join after the founder phase following invitation by the Executive Committee and after having paid full annual membership subscription. Ordinary members have voting rights on the Council, and can be co-opted to join the Executive Committee after 1 year.
Indonesian registered, legal-entity companies or organizations of a smaller scale, or that provide services, knowledge or specifically required expertise, and following an invitation by the Executive Committee and payment of half of regular annual membership subscription. Associate members do not have voting rights on the Council and cannot be co-opted to join the ExComm.
Criteria and Requirements
- Operate and have a legal status in Indonesia or companies that are considered to have a national standing and influence within their area of activities
- Have strong commitment to actively involve in the IBCSD work program and to promote leadership on sustainable development in their operation
- Support IBCSD in maintaining reputation and standard of operation that are aligned with WBCSD
- Publicly report on their performance within 2 years of becoming a member, covering all three (3) elements of sustainable development, economic, environmental and social.
- Be represented on the Council by CEO or equivalent level executive
- Nominate a Liaison Delegate (Senior Vice President or similar) to ensure optimum benefit for the company
- Pay annual membership contribution as determined by the council
Annual Membership for Regular Member is IDR 75.000.000/year
Annual Membership for Associate Member is IDR 37.500.000/year
Please Contact IBCSD for New Membership.
In promoting sustainable development, IBCSD acknowledge the need of support from large network of partners and donors that make it possible for implementing the initiatives. IBCSD is open for partnership and contribution from intergovernmental and non govermental organization, government, companies, and all type of institution that IBCSD can collaborate with.
Students from a wide range of disciplines are able to apply, either to the organization's strategic activities or to administrative or technical funcition. The internship offer an opportunity to learn in promoting sustainable development through a sustainable business.